Kingsley Retirement Village provides comfort, security and companionship in a pleasant, relaxed environment in the prestigious suburb of Kingsley, north of Perth.
If you have fulfilled your family responsibilities and feel entitled to a life unencumbered by maintaining a large home and garden, Kingsley offers you the opportunity to embrace a new way of life.
The village is divided into exclusive cul de sacs with individual features and landscaped gardens.
Your beautiful home will offer you freedom and security without restricting your lifestyle at all. You can entertain family and friends in the privacy of your home, or you can have barbecues or tea parties in the Village Centre.
You are also free to go on holiday with the peace of mind that your home will be secure in your absence.
While you can come and go as you please, life at Kingsley also offers you the opportunity to make many new friends. Within the community, there are numerous functions and activities taking place for you to participate in if you so desire.
Loneliness will be a thing of the past at Kingsley, where you can relax and enjoy this stage of your life in a friendly environment.
Please note, these photos are for illustration purposes only. Each villa for sale will differ from the photographs shown here.
- All villas are on STRATA TITLE, not lease for life.
- Two Bedrooms with BIR’s.
- Separate Bathroom and Toilet.
- Well appointed Kitchen with a separate pantry.
- The spacious Lounge and Dining rooms are open plan that flow into an outdoor courtyard.
- Each villa has a security call button system.
- Shops, transport and medical facilities are close by.
- Freshly painted and new carpets.
- Low strata levies.
- 10 Day Cooling off period.
The Village Centre is where all the social activities are held and has:
- Beautician and or a Hairdresser.
- Doctor and Podiatry rooms.
- Beautiful lounge where all the activities and social events are held.
- Craft room, Library and billiards.
- Social events like Friday night Dinners, Bingo, Exercises, Social outings and lots more.
- Amazing prices from $239,950.
186 Twickenham Drive, Kingsley